- Because one in sixty-eight, is one too many.
- Because if you’ve met one child with autism, you’ve met one child with autism.
- Because if you don’t know someone with autism, you soon will.
- Because that person may be the child of a close friend, co-worker, family member or get this . . . he/she could even be your own.
- Because fear cripples you, but knowledge empowers you.
- Because it is not enough to accept, we must strive to understand.
- Because every family has a story, and this is mine.
Faith. Hope. Love. Autism.